What to Wear During Maternity Photo Session?
Updated: Feb 20
Follow my 5 tips that will help you and your beautiful belly look stunning!
1. The clothing should allow to show off your baby belly bump. I recommend Maxi Dress: it’s incredibly comfortable, it’s also looks amazing on any pregnant body because it’s incredibly flattering. It covers up anything you don’t want shown, but can also be pulled against the belly to show off your adorable baby bump.
2. Since the main focus in your maternity shoot is your bump, then don’t let anything take attention away form that, like a pattern or print. Wear solid colors for your bump to stand out the most.
3. Keep accessories to a minimum: Photos should be focused on you and your bump so either keep jewelry and accessories simple or use them to accentuate your bump.
4. Shoes: wear stylish but comfortable shoes (something low profile). Most of the maternity
dresses reach the ground and your shoes will be covered.
5. If you do include others than make sure that they wear outfit coordinating to your outfit.